Publicist – Pedestrian TV
- Be part of Ogilvy PR, the largest and only truly integrated communications agency in Australia and New Zealand.
- Agile is our always active. Design your own workweek and come together as a team when it matters most.
- A brilliant corporate culture based on teamwork, creativity and fun.
Work on some of Australia’s biggest brands with a lively and creative team and Grow your career through personalized growth plans, professional development and advanced training.
Culturally connected, creative and obsessed with impact, at Pulse we work with some of the biggest brands in the world to achieve true brand weight. From KFC and XBOX to ALDI, Tourism Australia and Netflix – we create for the best. Whether it’s creative development, branding, public relations, influencer engagement, communication, social and digital content production, we have it all and we are looking for curious, courageous and enthusiastic minds who share our philosophy and want to bring something unique to the table.
Who you are
This is an exciting agency role at Pulse, part of Ogilvy’s PR. Join our creative and culturally connected team and help deliver creative and award-winning entertainment campaigns.
We have a simple vision to help brands shape, create and break through culture through ideas that influence. We do this by harnessing information that can inspire creative ideas, leverage trusting relationships with media and influencers, and empower our clients.
This role is for a publicist with three to four years of industry experience, high quality media relations, a passion for cultivation and the delivery of innovative campaigns and content that extend beyond traditional media channels to build an audience and engagement for our customers.
By working directly with the client and account teams, you will develop and deliver media strategies that will ensure meaningful coverage for our clients’ brands. Your ingenious storytelling will inform the Australian press about the content and stories our clients are trying to tell.
We are looking for someone who can play a pivotal role in media engagement and who has the ability to network effortlessly. Someone who relishes the growth opportunity offered by a successful agency environment and demanding clients who can think on their feet and inspire their colleague with unwavering attention to detail.
Here is your expertise, on which we will rely:
- Skilled at developing story angles for a range of titles
- Strong media contacts and relations with news and lifestyle media
- Ability to advise clients and manage stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- A passion for culture and what shapes the news agenda
- Ability to create and present responsive and news jacking style stories
- Experienced in working directly with spokespersons and talents
- Ability to thrive in team environments
- A fully hybrid and agile work environment
- One-time contribution of $ 250 for the installation of your home office
- A personal allowance to invest each year in your professional development
- Ongoing, industry-leading professional development and training
- Monthly allowance of $ 100 on the mobile / Internet bill
- Additional vacation, including Ogilvy PR day, your birthday and loyalty leave
- Possibility of self-financing up to four additional weeks of leave each year
- One day off per year to participate in the company’s CSR program
- Achievement and loyalty rewards programs
- Yoga, meditation and wellness programs
- Generous employee referral program
- Industry leading parental leave program
- Employee assistance program offering confidential psychological support
- Reduced rates with Fitness First and NIB
- PerksSPACE rewards platform full of discounts, offers and rewards
Do you want to know more about us? Here are our websites:
Pulse is an inclusive opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace. We encourage people of all backgrounds, orientations, identities and more to apply.