Our rollout took place March, 20th 2018 with all in Region 11. You all have a Pathways access Login on www.toastmasters.org and here you are going to find supportive material which we found useful.
On this page you’ll find some screenshots, videos from Toastmasters, the Sample Icebreaker project and several other first glances of Pathways.
- Pathways Overview on toastmasters.org
- Sample project: Icebreaker – online Version
- Icebreaker as PDF/print version
- Member Testimonials
- More videos on Pathways Overview
- Other videos Plus videos not only for Pathways – in the Toastmasters video channel
- And Tutorials about Pathways How-to’s on Youtube: Pathways tutorials
Pathways Guides & Pathways Ambassadors
We thank our team of Pathways Ambassadors and Pathways Guides who helped with the rollout and the introduction into clubs. A lot of them are still active even after their term ended. They are valuable resources for your training sessions and support.
Also Ellen Hermens, Pathways Chief Ambassador (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Goetz Mueller, Pathways Coordinator (email@example.com) stay active and feel free to get in touch when your first approaches to solve something didn´t help.
There are several resources on Toastmasters.org – here we’ve collected the links to the publicly available documents:
- The Navigator: PDF – How to handle your own learning path and achievements.
- Pathways Quick Start Guide – Overview and comparison between current program and Pathways
- Training Basics: Getting it Right, Making it Work (Item 102) – Trainer manual for adult trainings
- Pathways Paths and Core Competencies – Description of all Learning Paths and involved projects
- Base Camp Manager Duties – Administration manual for officers
- Pathways Ambassador´s Resources – a good collection can be found here
Pathways Q&A: https://toastmastersd95.org/pathways/pathways-qa