8 things you need to know about Vogue India’s latest cover personality Zinnia Kumar
3. She struggled with social anxiety for many years and found it difficult to talk to people one-on-one, let alone public speaking. After the tragic death of a friend by suicide, Kumar, who was 20 at the time, made a conscious decision to force himself to overcome this fear by joining the public speaking company, Toastmasters International. That year, she went from not being able to look anyone in the eye to giving a speech in front of 2,000 people at Sydney Town Hall.
4. Before moving to the UK, she was a conservation biologist working with penguins and waterfowl in the Australian Outback.
5. She is the first person in her family to go to college. She is an alumnus of UCL, Brasenose College, University of Oxford, and University of New South Wales.
6. She trained for two years in the Meisner technique, which forces actors to shift their attention from themselves to other performers in their immediate environment. Her first acting role was that of an Amazonian warrior in the film. Wonder woman (2017).
seven. She is passionate about martial arts and has completed six years of training in Korean martial arts and Muay Thai.
8. His dream is to open an animal sanctuary and an Ayurvedic wellness center under one roof. Pet therapy has been shown to significantly reduce stress and blood pressure, and increase people’s happiness levels. She wants visitors to come, escape the city, de-stress and leave radiant from within.
Read also :
What it means to be a fashion activist in the age of the pandemic
Meet the indigenous artist behind South Asia’s first feminist library
Why young buyers invest in sustainable development