If you are interested, here’s everything you need to know:
We have chosen “Understanding what´s Important” as our theme. We feel this is something we take too little time to think about but something that greatly influences the actions and risks we take and the decisions we make.
We are looking for workshops which will help members understand what is important, for example: when creating visions, to discover and develop their personal potentials, in dealing effectively with failures, becoming better communicators, mentors and leaders or club builders and getting the most out of what Toastmasters has to offer for your club and personal life.
We are certain there are many of you out there who have the knowledge and skills to help us in “understanding what´s important“. Are you keen on taking your skills to a new level and presenting a workshop in English or German at the District 95 Spring Conference?
Now is the chance! We are looking just for you!
Please sign up using the application form, to become one of our inspiring workshop Leaders and send it via mail to Barbara Hoerger : email@example.com.
The timeline for the workshop committee is:
- Closing date for application: February 11, 2017
- Workshop selection completed: February 23, 2017
- Final program and workshops announced: March 18, 2017
Please Note: According to TMI rules participants in any of the contests at District level and candidates for any elected positions are not allowed to give a workshop.
Final selections will be made by a panel lead by workshop chair Barbara Hoerger.
When choosing which workshop proposals to accept, we will base our evaluations on the following criteria:
- The quality of the workshop presenter
- The relevance to the target audience of the workshop
- The originality and interactive character of the workshop (no repetitions of workshops at previous conferences)
When you sign up as a workshop presenter you agree to:
- Take part in a personal call with our workshop chair
- Should you be accepted as a presenter, confirm your attendance within 7 days of being notified
- Accept the workshop slot assigned to you if selected
- Pay the full conference fee by April 28, 2017
- Send a high quality professional photograph (face) to be attached to your workshop announcement together with your application and authorize your text and photograph to be used in promotional material (i.e., on flyers and on our website, in Social Media accounts) related to the District Conference.